General Accessibilty Information
Collins Memorial Library is committed to providing support services and accomodations to library users with disabilities. Call the Library's Circulation Desk at (253) 879-3669 for more information on access and special services available to Puget Sound students, faculty and staff with disabilities. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services and Accomodations include:
- Designated parking spaces on the east side of the library building
- Entrance ramp
- Automatic doors with paddle controls
- Elevator Access
- A public elevator on the main floor goes to all floors.
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms are located on the main floor and second floor.
- Paging service at the Circulation Desk is avalable for book stacks that are narrow and tall.
- Renewals are available online through the patron's library account
- Rooms have signs in braille.
- Electronic resources are available off-campus. Most databases offer screen readers.
- Assistive Technology
- Users may download P.T. Reader, a Firefox plug-in designed to read DAISY 3 XML e-text files, PDF files, web pages and Word documents.
- A low vision reader is available in room 208. Check out a key at the Circulation Desk on the main floor.
- Other services are offered by arrangement through the University's Disablities Services Office.